Sunday, June 16, 2013

Lesson learned!!!!

A McDonalds blueberry muffin sounds fairly healthy, right? All proud I was making a wealthy choice on the fly. 410 calories and 15g of fat!!!!!!!!! Seriously?!?!

My foot is perfect :) icing it helped and I was actually able to run the next day. I finished my 6k route 9 seconds fasted! Ill conquer it.. 9 seconds at a time!

Yesterday I went to a movie with a friend. I did have some pop corn with butter and reeces pieces, but I have to remind myself it's OKAY once in a while. While I was doing the challenge I ate NOTHING to satisfy my cravings. I burned out FAST! This time, I have decides to allow myself some treats :)

My upcoming battle... Camping next weekend. Ill go prepared, with lots I healthy snacks and a meal plan!!! I can do this!!!! I have to do as well as I can because in July ill be gone for 2 weeks, and those two weeks will be anything goes. I have looked up gyms where I will be staying, but haven't decided if I will be working out or not!!! I kinda want to just enjoy my vacation. So I'm torn... Well see.

This is the hill I run/walk up on my 6k route :) I always plan to turn around on top that hill making my run only 4k, but when I get to the top, I can't help but to keep going!

No comments:

Post a Comment